In build quality there is nothing in the SA market that compares with this scooter in this price range.
The Hog P2 is the entry level in the Hog range, this does not mean it is less of a stunt scooter. The P2 is a full spec stunt scooter, but classified entry level due to its dimensions.
The 100mm wheels are more user friendly making learning tricks that little bit easier. The lower T bar (+-2cm) from standard height makes this scooter perfect for people from 6yrs old to 165cm in height/tall.
The deck is TIG welded and heat treated, deck sides are flat the bars are chromoly steel, the IHC fork is CNC cut from one piece of alloy, the clamp is CNC cut, the wheels are not plastic core, but CNC cut metal/alloy core, fitted with 9Abec bearings and 88a hardness rubber/PU.
The Hog P2 is compatible with all Hog components so upgrading bars, forks and wheels is no problem. The P2 is also compatible with 110mm and 120mm wheels.
Below is further spec,
- Deck: Aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6, width 115 mm, length 500 mm.
- Deck Finish: Powder coated Black.
- Fork: IHC Fork, cut from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6, Precision CNC machining. WE DO NOT USE THE CHEAP STEEL FORKS ON ANY HOG SCOOTERS
- Clamp: 2 Bolt clamp made from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6, Precision CNC machining.
- Bar: Alloy T bar width 460 mm, height 570 mm, bar back sweep 0 °
- Grips: 170mm Blue/White/Red Mix 170mm Super Soft
- Wheels: High rebound 88A poly urethane wheels HOLLOW CORE metal core, diameter 110 mm, width 24 mm, hardness rating 88 A, Bearing rating Abec-9.
- Headset: Reinforce standard headset Head tube angle 82.5 °
- Compression: IHC with M6 Bolt
- Brake: Flex steel 304.
- Weight: 3.40 kg (8.34 lbs)
- Welding: TIG welding
- Loading weight: 100 kg Max. (220.50 lbs)
ALL OUR SCOOTERS ARE MANUFACTURED IN AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED FACTORY