The ship is now in CT, currrent ETA for docking is the 04/12. Unfortunately due to covid we can not predict any future shipping delays. We will however keep you informed and have your scooter ready for you as soon as it arrives.
In build quality there is nothing in the SA market that compares with this scooter in this price range.
- New alloy bar 500x580
- New style fork
The Hog P2 speaks for itself, by far the most popular scooter out there, it's high build quality has proven itself in SA. The P2 is a full spec pro stunt scooter.
The 100mm wheels are more user friendly making learning tricks that little bit easier. The T bar height makes this scooter perfect for people from 6yrs old to 165cm in height/tall.
The deck is TIG welded and heat treated, deck sides are flat the bars are chromoly steel, the IHC fork is CNC cut from one piece of alloy, the clamp is CNC cut, the wheels are not plastic core, but CNC cut metal/alloy core, fitted with 9Abec bearings and 88a hardness rubber/PU.
The Hog P2 is compatible with all Hog components so upgrading bars, forks and wheels is no problem. The P2 is also compatible with 110mm and 120mm wheels.
Below is further spec,
- Deck: Aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6, width 115 mm, length 500 mm.
- Deck Finish: Powder coated Black.
- Fork: IHC Fork, cut from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6, Precision CNC machining. WE DO NOT USE THE CHEAP STEEL FORKS ON ANY HOG SCOOTERS
- Clamp: 2 Bolt clamp made from one piece of aircraft grade aluminium 6061-T6, Precision CNC machining.
- Bar: Alloy T bar width 500 mm, height 580 mm, bar back sweep 0 °
- Wheels: High rebound 88A poly urethane wheels with 5 spoke metal core, diameter 100 mm, width 24 mm, hardness rating 88 A, Bearing rating Abec-9.
- Headset: Reinforce standard headset Head tube angle 82.5 °
- Compression: IHC with M6 Bolt
- Brake: Flex steel 304.
- Weight: 3.40 kg (8.34 lbs)
- Welding: TIG welding
- Loading weight: 100 kg Max. (220.50 lbs)
Manufactured and tested in a EN14619:2015 and ISO9001:2015 certified factory.